Are you a freelancer? We can make sure you are on the right contract for the work you’re doing for an agency/main contractor or end user.
- Fully compliant payroll processing
- Easy registration
- 24/7 online portal with access to remittance slips, statement of earnings, contracts, GDPR documents
- Payments made directly to your bank
- Worker Android/IOS and email payment notification
- Letters to support you when applying for finance options
- A easy to read guide to self employment
Follow the link to our suppliers page for direct access to;
- Financial specialists who can help you with investments and pensions
- Whole of market mortgage advisors
- PPE and uniform online shopping discount
- IT suppliers who can help you work from home
- Utilities experts who advise on offsetting the cost of your bills
Please note that unfortunately we do not have contracts suitable if you are trading under your own limited company however, we can point you in the right direction with other suppliers who can help you.
We do not process expenses, as a self employed person this is something you should continue to do with your accountant. You must be covered under your own public liability insurance to carry out work as a sole trader/freelancer.